Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
It is the policy of F&B Communications to promptly investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. F&B Communications has designated an agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement occurring on this site or through this service. Please direct all notices to the following designated agent:
Legal Name: F&B Communications, Inc.
Alternative Names: F&B Communications, FBCom.net
Agent: Aaron Horman, General Manager
Address: 103 Main St. N., P.O. Box 309, Wheatland, IA 52777
In accordance with section 512(c) of the copyright law, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent listed above that includes substantially the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When it has been clearly established that an F&B Communications user is in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the policies and procedures as outlined in our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy are followed.